Unique rule-based gate-to-gate fast-time simulator
- En-route traffic & ATC modeling
including editable conflict resolution rule base, letter of agreement modeling, controller workload modeling and assessment, etc.
- Advanced Airport TMA/TRACON modeling
including holdings, runway system sequencing, SID/STAR dependencies, etc.
- Network and Flow Management (ATFM) modeling:
4D Trajectory Based Operations (TBOs), en-route flow monitoring and control (AMAN/TMA, queueing, re-routing, etc.), airspace demand capacity balancing, time constraint or distance-based point-in-space metering, etc.
- Realistic airport airside movements
including modeling of ground handlers’ vehicles, de-icing, etc.
- Realistic airport terminal modeling
including modeling of passenger behavior and all terminal processes (check-in, passport control, security control, etc.)
Multi-agent based modeling
- better capture of controller roles, tasks (ATC and airport controllers, flow managers, airport authorities, aircraft operator centers etc.)
- accurate and customizable measure of controller workload demand
Integrated table and map-based application
- scenario editing, project check & debug, simulation run and playback, reporting all in one single application
- external format import support (CSV, Spreadsheet, AIXM, GASEL, etc.)
- includes hundreds of built-in reports
- allows custom reporting and plotting
- easily export reports into SQL database or csv files
Open, modular and extensible
- write custom extensions using the AirTOP Development suite
- reduces operational costs and enhancement delays
Single graphical user interface
The AirTOP interface has been specifically designed to reduce the time needed to set up and debug simulations, in order to achieve faster results and better cost efficiencies. With its forward-thinking approach, AirTOP allows scenario editing, simulation execution, debugging, reporting and simulation analysis through one single sophisticated interface which includes highly interactive 2D and 3D views.
This approach allows the user to instantly create, import or modify scenarios. It also enables the early detection of input errors or unwanted behavior while executing the simulation and making corrections / modifications on the fly.
Integrated 2D map and 3D views
The multi-layered and interactive 2D visualization features easy-to-use navigation controls, as well as data creation and editing on the fly. With a single mouse click, the user can visualize the data entry on the map and on the information display simultaneously, paving the way for efficient data modification and scenario editing.
Facilitated by easy-to-use navigation controls, the 3D view gives the option to overlay satellite images or charts on top of terrain elevation data. It also makes it possible to see the simulation through custom camera viewpoints.
Extensible and customizable through API
Those capabilities give AirTOP customers a competitive advantage, since AirTOP will integrate future or customer-specific ATC concepts much faster than any other tool on the market.
AirTOP supports the modeling and rule-based interaction of the following actors:
- Radar Controllers (En-route, TMA);
- Airport Controllers (Apron, Taxiing, Tower, etc);
- Aircraft Operator Centers (Airlines);
- Traffic Flow Managers (ATFM).
Project Management Support
AirTOP also includes advanced data filtering and thematic display, such as choice of colors, line styles etc., based on any combination of object attributes (IF/AND/OR).